MixtapeDistribution.com – DMCA Policy
MixtapeDistribution.com is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on MixtapeDistribution.com or if hyperlinks to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- The inclusion of the following in the subject line: “Publisher Removal Request”.
- The inclusion of the following links/URLs format: http://www.MixtapeDistribution.com/details.php?id=######.
Send the infringement notice via email to support (at) MixtapeDistribution.com
Please allow up to a week for an email response (usualy 24H). Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not being filed properly. If you wish us to extend you this professional courtesy the key to swift cooperation is to be very brief, polite, NON threatening or demanding & providing correct page links to the posts you’d like removed.